Friday 11 January 2008

The chamelon changes his spots

Kilonzo Musyoka says what he wants when it suits him. It is all about self interest.

This man has no idea of what walking the talk is.

Pretty shameless, if you ask me. I wonder what goes through his mind when he reads about the scathing remarks he made about Mwai Kibaki, during the election campaign who appointed him as Vice President.

Shamelessness seems to be the norm with these guys. When I come across a politician who has integrity, I don't trust them.

Maybe a politician who has integrity is an oxymoron.

I wonder how many Kenyans out there are not cynical about our politicians.

This is the irony of the Kilonzo Kibaki relationship.

Update 12/01 related article: Kilonzo's new job may be a poisoned chalice.

Update 14/01 related article : Is Dr Mutua a man in denial.

No comments: